Bail Bonds Service In
Should you or a loved one ever find yourself arrested and detained in Atascocita, ABC Bail Bonds is the most reliable company to get you out of jail as soon as possible. We are dedicated to serving the entire Houston/Harris County area and all its citizens, including Atascocita, Texas. ABC Bail Bonds can get you or a loved one out of jail at any hour of the day or night, at any place. Our network makes it easy to locate and get in touch with a licensed agent, and at your request, will even come pick you up discreetly. In Atascocita, the overall crime rate is 2% lower than the national average and is safer than 31% of cities in the United States of a similar population; not only that, but the number of total year-over-year crimes in Atascocita has decreased by 9%. However, just like in every other US city, there will be crimes committed and arrests made, the most common in Atascocita being:
- Property crime
- Violent crime
- Motor vehicle theft
When it comes to property crime, Texas classifies its theft offenses according to the value of the stolen property or services, and in some instances, the type of property will be taken into account. The scale of theft is listed as follows:
- Class C misdemeanor theft: Theft is a class C misdemeanor if the value of the property or services stolen is less than $50. The punishment for a class C misdemeanor in Texas is a fine of no more than $500, and does not involve jail time.
- Class B misdemeanor theft: Theft is a class B misdemeanor if the value of the property or services stolen is $50 or more but less than $500, or if the property stolen is a driver’s license or other identification card. The punishment for a class B misdemeanor is jail up to 180 days and a fine up to $2,000.
- Class A misdemeanor theft: Theft is a class A misdemeanor if the value of the property or services stolen is $500 or more but less than $1,500. The punishment for a class A misdemeanor is jail time for up to one year, and a fine up to $4,000.
When dealing with violent crime, Texas has a wide scale of classifications depending on the circumstances, which can range from a class C misdemeanor to a first-degree felony, of which are as follows:
- Class C misdemeanor: fine of up to $500.
- Class B misdemeanor: up to 180 days in jail with a fine of up to $2,000.
- Class A misdemeanor: up to 1 year in jail and a fine of up to $4,000.
- Third-degree felony: up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.
- Second-degree felony: 2 to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.
- First-degree felony: 5 years to life in prison, plus a fine.
To find an inmate’s posted bond amount, call the Harris County Sheriff’s Office Inmate Information line at (713) 755-5300.
If you are in Atascocita and need to contact the police department, you can reach the Humble Police Department on 310 N Bender Ave at (281) 446-7127.
Let Us Help
Avoiding short-term or long-term imprisonment is only possible when you have experts on your team. We go above and beyond to make sure that our clients are completely satisfied with our bail bond services, and we can guarantee to meet your bail amount should you be charged with a crime in Atascocita, to get you out of jail as soon as possible. ABC Bail Bonds is dedicated to restoring your peace of mind, and returning your life to its normal state.
WHY DO YOU NEED A BOND?
We’re all familiar with the term “bail,” and have either seen or read about various crimes where the culprit is released from jail via bail, or is arrested with a posted bond amount (which, depending on the nature of the crime, can be quite hefty). But what exactly is bail, and why are most defendants better off utilizing a bond? There are a plethora of reasons why, and many of them have to do with ensuring they keep their jobs, kids, homes, and loved ones.
Unfortunately, many individuals who are arrested and detained cannot afford bail–therefore they remain in jail, often resulting in lost jobs, homes, and even
We understand that bonds are usually large sums of money, which is not always readily available out of the defendant’s pocket; that is why we are ready to help pay what is needed in order for them to be released, so they can return to their lives–however, in order to utilize a bond, the defendant must show up to court and do what is legally expected of them. Once that has been
ABC Bail Bonds of Houston has been doing just this for hundreds of thousands of people since 1950, and should you or anyone you know land in a holding cell, seek for one of Houston’s oldest, most established bail bonds services–we are just one phone call away.
GET OUT FAST
If you or your someone you know requires an experienced, friendly, fast, reliable, full-service, bail bonding company, call ABC Bail Bonds at (713) 222-6222 or send us a quick message below
Call Us 24/7, 365 days per year
Call: (713) 222-6222
400 SAN JACINTO ST
HOUSTON, TEXAS 77002.